Egg Bites Recipe
6 raw eggs
1 cup of shredded cheese (your choice)
1 Tablespoon of Olive oil
1 cup of fresh, chopped spinach
½ cup of chopped, raw onions
½ cup of cooked, chopped bacon
½ cup of raw, chopped peppers
Spices to taste: salt, pepper, garlic
- Spread the olive oil evenly throughout a cupcake pan.
- Mix the raw eggs, cheese, optional ingredients and spices together in a mixing bowl.
- Distribute the mixture evenly in the cupcake pan.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until the tops get a golden brown tint to them. Check by poking or wiggling one to see if there is much jiggle to it. If it bounces a little, it is fine.
- Let it sit for about 2 minutes and enjoy.
Makes about 9 egg bites.
Below is a link to our youtube video on how to make these tasty treats.